About this course
A worldwide examination of data collected between 2011 and 2015 found that 26% of adults studied were unable to use a computer, with a further 29% proficient only in the most basic and familiar of tasks. With a large percentage of job roles requiring competent use and knowledge of information technology, it is more crucial than ever that people improve their computer skills if necessary, both for their own personal and professional advancement and for business purposes.
What you will learn
This course is split into three manageable units:
- Unit 1: Using IT to increase productivity
- Unit 2: IT software fundamentals
- Unit 3: IT security for users
- Unit 4: Presentation software
- Unit 5: Spreadsheet software.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Establish a long-standing career pathway within the business sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study wil lenhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and customer service advisor.