About this course
Across all sectors of employment in Europe, it has been found that at least 80% of managers and professionals require basic digital abilities to carry out their roles. In larger workplaces, as many as 50% must possess specialist digital skills. Whether wishing to improve your skills in order to improve your employability prospects, or requiring an awareness of digital skills in order to find job opportunities, these statistics demonstrate just how vital digital skills are in today’s society. This course will equip learners with an understanding and knowledge of the digital skills needed to search and apply for employment, including an awareness of finding and managing relevant and good quality information, and the importance of online identities. Learners will also look at the importance of digital skills in the workplace itself, considering how to communicate effectively using technology and how to protect data and devices, amongst other organisational policies and procedures.
What you will learn
This course is split into three manageable units:
- Unit 1: Developing digital career skills
- Unit 2: Management of information
- Unit 3: Digital device safety awareness
- Unit 4: Communication and productivity
- Unit 5: Digital security.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Establish a long-standing career pathway within your chosen sector and develop your knowledge around digital skills
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and customer service advisor.