About this course
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
What you will learn
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Evidence your competency to employers Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
This course is 12 weeks long.