About this course
Develop an understanding of basic administration concepts and practices, review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks and Learn business and administration national occupational standards. Principles of providing administrative services introduce you to the principles of providing administrative services. You will explore different kinds of meeting and how to provide administrative support, also look at booking and confirming travel and accommodation, business diaries, office equipment, mail services and the importance of providing good customer service.
What you will learn
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to an improved experience for those using your services
This course is 12 weeks long.