About this course
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today, as many individuals have increased levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
What you will learn
- Understand Behaviour That Challenges
- Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
- Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges
- Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
This course is 12 weeks long.