Looking to boost your current career or change career? Want to increase your chances of finding a new job? Maybe you are simply looking to develop new skills for the enjoyment of learning.
Learn from the comfort of your home with one of our new free and exciting online courses. Whether you are currently seeking work, looking to improve your job prospects while already in work or just looking to boost your knowledge, these free online courses are a flexible option to study where you want, when you want.
Sign up to day and gain an accredited qualification, valuable skills and knowledge that will help safeguard your future.
We are accepting applications now places are limited so don’t delay!
To qualify for a FREE Level 2 online learning course:
- You must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/20
- You must have lived in the EU for the last three year
- If you are aged 19-23, you must hold a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject
- If you are aged 24+ you do not need to have a qualification
- You must not be on another funded programme i.e. an apprenticeship or another Distance learning or online course
- You must not be on another distance learning course with another training provide
- You must currently reside in England, in a postcode outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands and the North of Tyne Combined Authority NTCA).
- An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course