Can an apprentice help your business?
As an employer, finding people with the right skills is not always easy. Employing an apprentice can be a great solution as they learn on the job, bring new skills and a fresh perspective to your business.
The process of hiring and looking after your apprentice need not be daunting. Our team of experts will help and advise you throughout. We will tailor apprenticeship programmes to your requirements, giving you the flexibility to fully meet the needs of your business.
We offer the following FREE services to employers:
- Help regarding the Levy and funding
- Training needs analysis
- Apprentice recruitment service
- On-going dedicated support and specialist advice from our assessors and business advisers
Key statistics from the National Apprenticeship Service
- 86% of employers said that apprentices helped to develop relevant skills for the organisation and to fill the skills gap
- 73% of employers say that staff morale is improved by having apprentices
- 74% of employers say that apprentices improved products or service quality
- 78% say that apprentices improved productivity