Apprenticeships with London Skills for Growth help provide the first steps into your chosen career.
Apprenticeships are a nationally recognised programme that enables you to earn while you learn, they allow you to study for a qualification whilst gaining on the job experience and can even result in an offer of permanent employment once the apprenticeship has finished. We have been delivering high quality Apprenticeships in London and the South East for over 30 years.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills and knowledge
- Gain an understanding of the behaviours needed in the workplace
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Receive 20% off the job hours for your apprenticeship – which includes blended delivery of face to face or on line delivery from LSFG team of industry and vocationally experienced staff
You can apply for an apprenticeship while you’re still at school. To start one, you’ll need to be:
- 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays
- Living in England
- Not in full-time education